ZenDNN (Zen Deep Neural Network) Library accelerates deep learning inference applications on AMD CPUs. This library, which includes APIs for basic neural network building blocks optimized for AMD CPUs, targets deep learning application and framework developers with the goal of improving inference performance on AMD CPUs.
ZenDNN v3.0 Highlights Downloads User Guide
Enabled, tuned, and optimized for AMD 2nd and 3rd Gen EPYC processors
- This release contains the following: ZenDNN binary, TF wheel file (*.whl), ONNX-RT wheel file (*.whl), and ZenDNN User Guides
- Integrated with TensorFlow v1.15 and ONNX-RT v1.5.1
- Features highly optimized primitives for AMD CPUs, including: Convolution, MatMul, Elementwise (Binary), BatchNorm, and ReLU
- Tested with a variety of neural network models across three major workload types:
- Computer Vision: AlexNet, InceptionV3, InceptionV4, GoogLeNet, ResNet50, ResNet152, VGG16, VGG19
- Natural Language Processing: BERT
- Recommender Systems: DLRM, Wide & Deep
- Supported on Ubuntu 18.04, Ubuntu 19.10, Ubuntu 20.04, RHEL 8.3, CentOS 8.3
Resources and Technical Support
To access 1×1 support, report issues, or request expert help, please email email@example.com.