Before you begin diving into programming in OpenCL™, it may be useful to view this introductory overview video series. Justin Hensley, a Senior Member of Technical Staff in the Office of the CTO, takes us through a five-part tutorial on the design goals of OpenCL™, basic terminology and concepts, execution and memory models, and a few coding details about how to offload tasks to the GPU. Choose other tutorials via the left navigation or scroll down to step through this section.
Find documentation, specs and more information about the latest version of OpenCL™ from Khronos.
Programming Manuals and Guides
- Heterogeneous Computing with OpenCL™
- OpenCL™ Programming Guide
- AMD Accelerated Parallel Processing (APP) SDK OpenCL™ Programming Guide can be found on the APP SDK page.
- More AMD APP SDK Documentation
- OpenCL™ Programming Guide, Chinese Language — This Chinese language programming guide covers the following topics:
- What is OpenCL™
- AMD APP Technology
- OpenCL™ Platform Module
- OpenCL™ Memory Model
- OpenCL™ Execution Model
- OpenCL™ Programming Model
- Game Programming Gems
- Using Heterogeneous ParallelArchitectures with OpenCL™
Next Topic: Introductory Exercises and Tutorials
OpenCL and the OpenCL logo are trademarks of Apple Inc. used by permission by Khronos.