NEW! E-SMI OOB library 1.0 is now available User Guide
The EPYC™ System Management Interface Out-of-band Library, is a C-library based on I2C lib for BMCs running Linux distributions. E-SMI OOB library provides APIs for Out-of-band user space software to monitor and control the CPU’s power, energy, performance, and other system management functionality.
Highlights of release v1.0
APIs to Monitor and control the following feature
- Get current power consumed
- Get and set cap/limit
- Get max power cap/limit
- Get/Set APML boost limit
- Get DDR bandwidth
- Set DRAM throttle
- C0 residency
- Get CPU temperature
- Set High/Low temperature threshold
- Set Temp offset
- Set alert threshold sample & alert config
- Set readorder
- Single command to create doxygen based PDF document
Target released for AMD EPYC™ server line of CPUs
- Family 17h, models 0h-Fh and 30h-3Fh.
- Family 19h, models 0h-Fh and 30h-3Fh.
AMD E-SMI Out-of-band library is tested on following distributions
- Ubuntu 18.04
Resources and Technical Support
Thank you for using AMD E-SMI Out-of-band Library. Please use E-SMI Out-of-band Support for bug reports, support, and feature requests.