NEW! E-SMI library 1.2 is now available Downloads User Guide
Highlights of minor release v1.2
- Support to compile E-SMI In-band library as static
- Support for new system management features in tool and library, such as
- Get SMU Firmware version
- Get PROCHOT status
- Get clocks
- CPU clock frequency limit
- Data Fabric Clock(fclk),
- DRAM Memory Clock(mclk) and
- Provide maximum DDR bandwidth(theoritical) & DDR bandwidth utilization
- Add more options and improve tool’s console output for readability
Highlights of minor release v1.1
- Support for creating RPM and DEB packages
- Auxiliary APIs to provide system topology
- An API to read all the Energy counters on the CPU at once.
- Single command to create doxygen based PDF document
- Updated e_smi_tool supporting all the above information
- Cosmetic changes to the tool
Highlights of minor release v1.0
- Current Power Consumed
- Power Limit
- Max Power Limit
- Energy Consumed
- e_smi_tool, user application supporting all the above information.
Target released for AMD EPYC™ Zen3 processor Family 19h, model 0h-Fh and 30h-3Fh.
AMD E-SMI In-band library is tested on following distributions
- Ubuntu 18.04,
- SUSE SLES 15 and
- RHEL 8.1
Resources and Technical Support
Thank you for using AMD E-SMI In-band Library. Please use E-SMI In-band Support for bug reports, support and feature requests.