The AMD RyzenTM Master Monitoring SDK is a public distribution that allows software developers to add processor and memory functions to their own utility in conjunction with AMD AM4 RyzenTM processor products. This SDK is the gold standard for reliable and relevant AMD RyzenTM processor metrics. Overall, the AMD RyzenTM Master Monitoring SDK includes ~20 API calls which captures ~35 individual functions.
The AMD RyzenTM Master Monitoring SDK provides the same function calls for reading static and dynamic processor information as is used in the full AMD RyzenTM Master software but is a subset of these function calls that provides read-only access to valuable processor metrics and data. A full readme file (.chm) is included that details all the information on how to setup and use this SDK along with a pre-built sample application with source code and Visual Studio solutions that demonstrate the usage of the API calls.
Examples of functions included:
- Processor Information : Type, Vendor, Package
- Cache/Core Information : L1, L2, L3, core counts
- Memory Information : VDDIO, RAS, CAS, Read Address-to-Column Delay, Row Pre-Charge Delay
- Current and Power: EDC (A), TDC (A), PPT (W), Average Core Voltage (ACV), Temperature, Voltage, CPU Active State Info
- Speeds: Effective Frequency, Peak Speed, Fabric Clock, Memory Clock
- The API call (GetCPUParameters) included in this SDK should only be called once per second to avoid impacting the load on the SMU. Calls made faster may impact the results.
- Tools created using this SDK should be run exclusively with other (similar) tools to avoid impacting the load on the system. Running multiple tools that access similar calls may impact the data captured.
- Please make sure the Ryzen Master UI (if running) is closed prior to installing/uninstalling this monitoring SDK.
AMD RyzenTM 3000 Series Processors
AMD AthlonTM 3000G Series Processors with Graphics
*Plans to support additional products will be provided and updated in a timely manner.