AMD provides technical support for these AMD software development tools**:
- AMD Optimizing C/C++ and Fortran Compilers (“AOCC”)
- AMD Optimizing CPU Libraries (“AOCL”)
- AMD Zen Deep Neural Network library (“ZenDNN”)
- AMD uProf profiler
- AMD Spack packages available here.
Support may include**:
- Installation, configuration and usage
- Suggested best practices for usage
- Guidance on application porting to supported AMD processors
- Functional bugs or tool performance
Support does not include:
- Application design and development
- Source-code and application debugging
- Language standards not supported by the tools
- Third party software
Support requests can be made through three paths:
- Through email
- Users under Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) with AMD who have a Single-Sign-On (SSO) login can make support requests through this ticket system.
- NDA users without SSO access may request to Register Account here via the AMD NDA developer hub portal.
- Note: When registering, please provide the name and accurate email address of your AMD representative.
- Additional questions about AMD CPU software development tools can be directed to your local AMD representatives.
*Excludes support of versions older than one year from date of public release when a newer version of the tool is available.
**AMD reserves the right to modify or terminate support service at any time without notice.