FFTW is a comprehensive collection of fast C routines for computing the Discrete Fourier Transform (DFT) and various special cases thereof. It is an open-source implementation of the Fast Fourier transform algorithm. It can compute transforms of real and complex-values arrays of arbitrary size and dimension. AMD optimized FFTW includes selective kernels and routines optimized for the AMD EPYCTM processor family.
Highlights of FFTW 3.0
- New fast planner that improves the time of various planning modes in general and OPATIENT mode in particular. It can be enabled through configure option “–enable-amd-fast-planner”
- Support for configure option “AMD_ARCH” to help cross compilation. It can take various options like auto/znver1/znver2/znver3 for AMD EPYC processors
- Quad precision support is now included for AOCC clang compiler from version 10 onwards
- Improved handling of –enable-debug and “CC” options by ‘configure’ when –enable-amd-opt is used
- Fixed the wrong behavior of OWISDOM feature in the absence of wisdom file
The package containing FFTW Library binaries which includes optimizations for the AMD EPYCTM processor family and documentation are available in the following Downloads section:
Source code is available on GitHub https://github.com/amd/amd-fftw.
Refer here for older versions.