NEW! AOCL 3.0 is now available Downloads User Guide
AOCL is a set of numerical libraries tuned specifically for ADM EPYCTM processor family. They have a simple interface to take advantage of the latest hardware innovations. The tuned implementations of industry standard math libraries enable fast development of scientific and high performance computing projects.
- Linear Algebra libraries
- FFTW (Fastest Fourier Transform in the West)
- AMD Math Library (LibM)
- AMD Random Number Generator Library
- AMD Secure RNG Library
What’s New in AOCL 3.0?
- Optimized for AMD EPYC Zen3 (7xx3-series) architecture
AOCL now available for Windows 10, supporting AMD Zen core processors.
- Supports new BLAS extension API’s
- Optimized level1/level2 BLAS APIs for complex and double complex datatypes
- New APIs to compute partial LDLT factorization and incomplete LU factorization without pivoting
- New fast planner to improve the time of various planning modes in general and OPATIENT mode in particular
- AMD LibM
- Libm is now open-sourced at https://github.com/amd/aocl-libm-ose (Linux Only)
- Optimized Trigonometric (scalar and vector), Hyperbolic (single precision scalar and vector)
- SPMV API for Single and Double Precision now supports CSR, Ellpack, Diagonal and Blocked-CSR storage formats
- New API, Sparse Triangular Solve(TRSV) for Single and Double Precision data types
- ScaLAPACK (Linux Only)
- New re-designed algorithm for double precision LU Factorization
- DEB, RPM and Windows installer packages are available
AOCL is a well-supported library suite. You can get technical support as follows:
- For technical support, email email@example.com
- 1×1 Ticketing system for NDA customers: A dedicated expert can provide you a 1×1 support, advice or help debug an issue over the private web based ticketing . You need NDA with AMD and AMD-SSO login.
Refer here for older versions