NEW! AOCC 3.1 is now available Downloads User Guide
The AOCC system is a high performance, production quality code generation tool. The AOCC environment provides various options to developers while building and optimizing C, C++, and Fortran applications targeting 32-bit and 64-bit Linux® platforms. It simplifies and accelerates the development and tuning for x86 applications.
- Leveraging the robust LLVM Compiler Development Infrastructure
- Optimized throughout for AMD EPYC™, Ryzen™, and Ryzen™ Threadripper™ processors
- Offering Flang as the default Fortran front-end supporting F2008 and Real 128 features
Advanced and global optimizations
- Multi-threading and vectorization
- Inter-procedural analyses
- Loop transformations
- Debugging support for
- Clang/clang++ DWARF5 standards
- Flang DWARF4 standards
- OpenMP Debugging Interface (OMPD) in OpenMP host C/ C++ programs
- CPU Offloaded codes in FORTRAN OpenMP
- Tested on RHEL 8, CentOS 8, SLES 15, and Ubuntu 20.04 LTS
Note: AOCC compiler binaries depend on Linux® systems having glibc version 2.17 or later.
What’s new in AOCC 3.1?
- Based on LLVM 12.0 Release (llvm.org, 14th April 2021)
- Added vector, inline, and unroll related pragma directives in Flang. Refer AOCC_Flang_Fortran_Compiler document for more details
- OMP 4.5 increased coverage for if clauses, parallel clauses and mapping structure to target in FORTRAN
Resources and Technical Support
AOCC is a well-supported compiler suite. You can get technical support as follows:
- For technical support, email email@example.com
- 1×1 ticketing system for the NDA customers: A dedicated expert can provide you a 1×1 support, advice, or help debug an issue over the private web based ticketing .
Note: You need NDA with AMD and an AMD-SSO login.
Note: Read the AOCC Technical Support Information before raising a support ticket.
Ask the Connected Community
If you have a general question or need help from the community, you can post them in the AMD community or search for existing posts. This helps build the knowledge base, which will be useful to all the AMD users.
Refer here for older versions.
Please read the README for install steps.