NEW! AOCC 2.2 is now available
AOCC Compiler suite
The AOCC compiler system is a high performance, production quality code generation tool. The AOCC environment provides various options to developers when building and optimizing C, C++, and Fortran applications targeting 32-bit and 64-bit Linux® platforms. The AOCC compiler system offers a high level of advanced optimizations, multi-threading and processor support that includes global optimization, vectorization, inter-procedural analyses, loop transformations, and code generation. AMD also provides highly optimized libraries, which extract the optimal performance from each x86 processor core when utilized. The AOCC Compiler Suite simplifies and accelerates development and tuning for x86 applications.
- Tuned for AMD Family 17h processors
- Based on LLVM 10.0 release (llvm.org, 24th Mar 2020) with bug fixes
- Improved Flang – as default Fortran front-end with added F2008 features
- Enhanced high-level optimizations towards AMD EPYCTM 7xx2-series of architectures
- Machine dependent optimizations for better performance in AMD EPYCTM 7xx2-series architectures
- Optimized libraries including AMDLibM (libM math library v3.3)
- LLVM linker (lld) as the default linker
- Tested on RHEL 8, SLES 15, Ubuntu 19.04
Note: AOCC compiler binaries are suitable for Linux systems having glibc version 2.17 and above only.
Resources and Technical Support
AOCC is a well-supported compiler suite. You can get technical support as mentioned below.
- 1×1 Ticketing system for NDA customers : A dedicated expert can provide you a 1×1 support, advice or help debug an issue over the private web based ticketing . You need NDA with AMD and AMD-SSO login.
- Email based support: You can also opt for 1×1 support, report issues or seek expert help by emailing email@example.com . This channel is open to all customers.
Please read the AOCC Technical Support Agreement before submitting a support case.
Ask the Connected Community
If you have a general question or need help from the community, you can post them here or search for existing posts. This helps build the knowledge base which is useful to all users.
Refer here for older versions.
Please read the README for install steps.