GPUPerfAPI is AMD’s library for accessing GPU performance counters on ATI Radeon graphics cards. It is used by GPU PerfStudio 2 and AMD CodeXL and is also available to third party developers who wish to incorporate it within their own applications. GPUPerfAPI supports DirectX10, DirectX11, OpenGL, and OpenCL applications.
Click or scroll down to go to downloads
Release Notes - Version 2.13 (4/17/14, updated 6/20/14)
- 6/20/14: Add support for additional GPUs and APUs
- 6/20/14: OpenGL: Fixed some device support
- Add support for Volcanic Islands GPUs.
- Add support for AMD Radeon R9 200 Series GPUs.
- Add support for Kaveri-based APUs.
- Add support for more FirePro, Mobility, and APU devices.
- DirectX 10/DirectX 11: Fix an issue with collecting performance counters using the latest Catalyst Beta Drivers (14.1, 14.2 and 14.3)
- OpenGL: Add support for Compute Shader counters.
- OpenGL: New shader-stage-specific ALUBUsy and ALUInstCount counters (both vector and scalar) for Sea Islands GPUs and newer.
- OpenGL: Improved Linux support
- OpenCL: FastPath, CompletePath, and PathUtilization now report correct value on AMD Radeon HD 6000 series hardware and on Trinity/Richland-based APUs.
- OpenCL: Improved results when performing multi-pass profiling.