GPUPerfAPI is AMD’s library for accessing GPU performance counters on AMD Radeon graphics cards and APUs. It is used by GPU PerfStudio and AMD CodeXL and is also available to third party developers who wish to incorporate it within their own applications. GPUPerfAPI supports DirectX11, OpenGL, and OpenCL applications. Click or scroll down to go to downloads.
Release Notes – Version 2.15 (1/9/15)
- Add support for additional GPUs and APUs.
- Improved error handling in the various GPA_GetSample functions
- Improved algorithm which splits counters into multiple passes.
- DirectX 11/OpenGL: Added new counters to the Timing group to report total time taken for a particular shader type.
- DirectX 11: Provided access to various D3D Queries as counters (see the D3D11 counter group).
- DirectX 11: Fixed some memory leaks when running on pre-GCN hardware.
- DirectX 11: Fixed some incorrect Compute Shader counter values.
- DirectX 11: Fixed a crash that could occur when querying some counters on most recent hardware.