GPUPerfAPI is AMD’s library for accessing GPU performance counters on ATI Radeon graphics cards. It is used by GPU PerfStudio 2 and AMD CodeXL and is also available to third party developers who wish to incorporate it within their own applications. GPUPerfAPI supports DirectX10, DirectX11, OpenGL, and OpenCL applications. Click or scroll down to go to downloads.
Release Notes – Version 2.14 (9/5/14)
- Add support for additional GPUs and APUs.
- DirectX 11: Fixed some memory leaks caused by incorrect reference counting of D3D11 devices and device contexts.
- OpenGL: Improved memory consumption and performance during profiling.
- OpenGL: Fixed crash in 32-bit Linux version.
- OpenGL: Fixed CSMemUnitBusy, CSMemUnitStalled, and TexTriFilteringPct counters on Graphics IP v8 family of GPUs.
- OpenGL: Fixed CSALUStalledByLDS counter on Graphics IP v7 and v8 families of GPUs.
- Removed Support for DirectX 10.