The AMD Display Library (ADL) SDK is designed to access display driver functionality for AMD Radeon™ and AMD FirePro™ graphics cards. The software development kit supports the Radeon family of GPUs including integrated, discrete and FirePro products. It also supports Windows® XP, Windows® Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Linux® in both 32- and 64-bit versions. The SDK can be used from both unmanaged (C/C++) and managed (C#) applications. Documents and samples are provided in the download package.
Note: Requires Catalyst 10.3 and above
What’s New in Version 9.0?
- Added full support for Windows 10
- Added PX 8.0 support
- Introduced APIs to enable SLS middle mode
- Introduced APIs to configure Under scan
- Introduced APIs to get Graphics Core Information
- Introduced APIs to get Current power usage
- Introduced APIs to get information cross GPU clone details.
- Improved DDC structure to get HDR brightness data.
- Bug fixes.