The AMD Display Library (ADL) SDK is designed to access display driver functionality for AMD Radeon™ and AMD FirePro™ graphics cards. The software development kit supports the Radeon family of GPUs including integrated, discrete and FirePro products. It also supports Windows® XP, Windows® Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, and Linux® in both 32- and 64-bit versions. The SDK can be used from both unmanaged (C/C++) and managed (C#) applications. Documents and samples are provided in the download package. Note: Requires Catalyst 16.30 and above
What’s New in Version 10.0?
- Introduced APIs to Wattman support
- Introduced APIs to get PX applications list
- Introduced APIs to Set Crossfire
- Introduced APIs to Get Graphics version
- Introduced new samples for Wattman & PX
- Bug fixes