Note: ATI Stream Technology is now called AMD Accelerated Parallel Processing (APP)
The ATI Stream OpenCL™ Technical Overview Video Series provides ATI Stream developers an overview of the OpenCL™ application programming interface (API) and OpenCL™ C programming language.
Justin Hensley, Ph.D.Senior Member of Technical Staff, Office of the CTO – Advanced Technology Initiatives
- Presentation slides (28.3MB)
Did you added your own Google API key? Look at the help.
Check in YouTube if the id PLVk9nlso0x0K0pRMzEj0-kbidFBxohTTk belongs to a playlist. Check the FAQ of the plugin or send error messages to support.
- OpenCL™: The Open Standard for Parallel Programming of GPUs and Multi-core CPUs
- The Khronos™ Group – OpenCL™ Overview Page
- ATI Stream SDK v2.0 Product Page
- Introductory Tutorial to OpenCL™
- AMD Developer Inside Track: Introduction to OpenCL™
- Porting CUDA to OpenCL™
- ATI Stream Developer Articles & Publications
OpenCL and the OpenCL logo are trademarks of Apple Inc. used by permission by Khronos.