AccelerEyes is now ArrayFire
The same awesome team with the same awesome stuff. Just better looking.
ArrayFire is a fast, hardware-neutral software library for GPU computing with an easy-to-use API. Its array-based function set makes GPU programming simple. A few lines of code in ArrayFire can replace dozens of lines of raw GPU code, saving you valuable time and lowering development costs.
ArrayFire has been working with AMD to develop premium training courses for AMD APUs and AMD Radeon GPUs. These training courses are the fastest way for developers to become proficient at programming OpenCL™ for AMD devices.
ArrayFire for OpenCL™ Features include:
- Support for all of ArrayFire’s function library (with a few exceptions)
- Same API as ArrayFire for CUDA enabling seamless interoperability
- Just-In-Time (JIT) compilation of kernels for top performance
- Specific tuning for Intel Xeon Phi coprocessors
- Accelerated algorithms for image processing, signal processing, visualization, and more