Things are changing.
The AMD Fusion Developer Summit (AFDS) has a new name: AMD Developer Summit 2013 or APU13 for short. In addition, both the venue and date have changed. We’ve moved the venue from Bellevue, WA to San Jose, CA and the date has moved to November 11-14. This year’s Call for Presentation Proposals is in full swing and we anticipate registration for this years event will open in May. So check for updates on this site, as this is where we will let you know about all changes APU13.
In case you missed the event last year, click the image below to watch the highlight video.
AFDS 2012 Highlights
AMD, Adobe, Cloudera, Penguin Computing, and Gaikai share their insights and roadmaps.
- 10 technical tracks
- Nearly 100 intensive sessions
- 6 future-focused keynotes
- Exclusive demonstrations
- Register now for just $495
- Hands-on training
- OpenCL and C++ AMP tips
- Content for your specialty
- Extensive networking opportunities
- Find essential resources
APU13 is three intensive days that put you at the epicenter of the latest developments in heterogeneous computing, OpenCL™, C++ AMP, and related technologies.
Come to APU13 for:
- Industry-driving keynotes
- Never-before-seen demos
- 14 technical tracks
- Over 150 intensive sessions
- Insights that can help you plan and refine roadmaps
- Unique collaboration opportunities with the world’s best technology professionals
John K. Waters, ADT Magazine
Jon Peddie, Jon Peddie Research
@ryanshrout, PC Perspective